My trip from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore was made more fun and memorable since it was after our first honeymoon. But the return trip was so boring for it was my solo trip back home. Both of us were back to biz as usual. Now we must work doubly hard and postpone the Phuket getaway to fix the jeopardy that was caused by the x-eyed dev.
Our clients are always the priority. A little sacrifice. But was worth every effort. Thanks for all your understanding girls.
(Sorry, my words are always coded. I need to be very careful not to offend a sensitive heart).
Till next, when I find time to blog again...♥ you readers!
Update: My trivia blog will be transferred to a new and more dependable address. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by topcities. I never had a backup actually. Sad that my more educationally relevant blog is the first one to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment